Happy New Year everyone! I’m excited to kick off a new year of recipes with these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins! These muffins are gluten free and dairy free too!
I love baking cookies, but lately I’ve been making all the muffin recipes! Especially the big, bakery style muffins that have a fluffy texture and sweet flavor. A couple of weeks ago, my mom asked me if I could make a peanut butter chocolate muffin, and these quickly became one of my favorite recipes I’ve made!
They’re so easy, and a fun way to switch things up in the kitchen. They also freeze very well and stay fresh for several days. These chocolate chip peanut butter muffins are so fluffy and sweet. They have a subtle peanut butter flavor, and the perfect amount of chocolate chips.
You only need 12 ingredients and about 30 minutes to make these! I like to make them on Sunday’s and then have a healthy dessert prepped for the rest of the week.
Ingredients You Need for These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins:
- Gluten free all purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Coconut sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Melted Coconut Oil ( I do 40 seconds in the microwave to melt)
- Almond Milk (but any nut milk will work fine!)
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
What You’ll Need to Make these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins:
- 2 mixing bowls
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Muffin tin
- Muffin tin liners
- Microwave (for melting coconut oil)
- These muffins will stay fresh in a loosely covered airtight container or basket for around 3 days. After that, store in the freezer and microwave to defrost prior to eating.