Happy Thursday JP fam! Coming atcha with another new recipe today, and I’m so excited about this one! You all know that I make A LOT of chocolate desserts…chocolate chip cookies, chocolate muffins, chocolate cake, chocolate chip banana bread, you get the idea. So, I wanted to switch it up this week and make a cookie recipe without chocolate! *Enter White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies….*
These cookies have a fluffy texture, and they will make your house smell…heavenly. So, let’s get to the recipe!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make these Cookies:
- All purpose gluten free flour (I like to use Krusteaz or King Arthur)
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Flax seed meal
- Maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- Macadamia nuts (or walnuts)
- White chocolate chips
Equipment You’ll Need to Make these Cookies:
- One mixing bowl
- Microwave (to melt coconut oil)
- Baking sheet
- Spatula or mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Make sure to flatten cookies with a spatula before putting in the oven! The cookies don’t spread much, so they will maintain the shape that they have going into the oven.
- Save a few chocolate chips and nuts to press into the tops of the cookies after they come out of the oven.