*This post may contain affiliate links
There is nothing better than waking up to some freshly-baked muffins and topping them with a spoonful of creamy peanut butter. Seriously, name a better duo…I’ll wait!
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Marble Muffins are simply life changing. When my friends tried these, they said that they were one of the best things we’ve baked so far! They’re fluffy, chocolatey, and have the perfect peanut butter flavor swirled with chocolate.
The secret ingredient to make these muffins perfect is Ferris Nut Co.’s All Natural Peanut Butter. This stuff is seriously SO delicious. On a sandwich, toast, in baked goods, by the spoonful, you get the idea. It’s got the creamiest texture that’s blended enough to be super smooth, but still has enough texture to make it irresistible.
If you prefer almond or cashew butter, check out Ferris Nut Co.’s All Natural Almond Butter and All Natural Cashew Butter! (These would be a 1:1 substitute for this recipe as well) Now, let’s get down to business…muffin business that is!
With just 11 ingredients, two mixing bowls, and 22 minutes in the oven, these muffins will be on your table in no time and with no stress.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make These Muffins:
- Ferris Nut Co. All Natural Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Sugar
- Almond Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Baking Powder
- Cacao Powder
- Dark Chocolate Chips
What You’ll Need to Make These Muffins:
- Microwave or stovetop
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Muffin tin (I used a jumbo muffin tin from Target)
Recipe Tips+Tricks for the Perfect Muffin:
- Seriously the most important tip is to add some extra Ferris Nut Co. Peanut Butter on top of a warm muffin FRESH out of the oven…life changing!
- Make sure not to pack the flour! Just scoop into a measuring cup and level off with the straight edge of a knife!
- Add a few more chocolate chips to the muffins after they come out of the oven by pressing them into the tops, for that perfect melty-chocolate look
- Test if your muffins are done by sticking a knife in and making sure it comes out clean, with no uncooked batter sticking to it. I like to use a small, sharp steak knife for this!
- To get the perfect chocolate//peanut butter marble swirl, start with a layer of the PB batter, add a chocolate layer, then top with another PB layer. But, save a bit of each batter so that you can add to the tops of each muffin after they’re filled up. Then use a sharp knife or toothpick to swirl it up!
- Store these muffins in a loosely-covered container for 1-2 days, then freeze and defrost to enjoy.
- If you don’t have muffin tin liners, no worries! Just lightly spray the tin with Pam or grease lightly with coconut oil. The muffins will pop right out, you’ll save some paper, and no leftover muffin getting stuck to the paper liners…a win-win situation if you ask me!